♡ welcum to carmen blog ♡





星期五, 3月 09, 2012

home sweet home

Hmmmmhh....
回顾下
星期六又overtime
星期日我说:我没吃过sticky糖耶
他就带我去pavilion买了 :D



































Amazing sticky <3

Tuesday
Overtime again arghhh
I prefer overtime much more than clubbing now



Wednesday
have a plan with dar nite go overtime again
we still have a tub of beer at there

but today is mmu registeration day <3
I thought is until 12pm
but start orientation until 10PM
oh my gosh

that my dad back banting
wait until 10Pm fetch me back >.<


Thursday

Orientation day
same as wednesday 8.30am until 10PM
daddy woke up in the early early morning
fetch me back sch
fucking tired~~~
I decided overnight at hostel today
but seem my roomates back home
I'm ALONE

Dar ask me to back home sleep
then he come to fetch me home
before home went kajang supper
muahahaha
I love it <3<3

Friday
again ah
but today I'm clever enough
10Pm just go sch orientation

Is no bad studying at there
I just know
MMU is the 1st of the private university in Malaysia
and the 7th of university of whole Malaysia

play a lot of thing
with OC senior
OC u all are so awesome !!!
hahahaha


TIME REALLY NO ENOUGH !!!!!!!
Lastly

thankssssssssssssss
dad & dar
love u u u u u u

麻烦你们多多>.<


A1

Timetable for my next week classes
xixi

Fri no class ;D :D
thurday can back home
home sweet home ^^

沒有留言:

張貼留言